Electoral Roll Forms

Are you a member?

The Church electoral roll is the official record of the church membership, and has to be replaced every six years – and this is the sixth year!  It is an opportunity for each of us to review what membership entails as we fill in a new form.  If you count yourself as a member of St John’s or St Luke’s please collect a form from either church.  They should be returned to either church by the beginning of April, but it would help us if you return yours as soon as possible.